Expanding the No-Code Community, one partner at a time.
About This Position
As a Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for creating relationships with any & every one that can benefit from knowing about Adalo! (hint: we think that’s everyone). Partners for Adalo can look like our Experts, No-Code Communities, other software companies, schools, and so much more. This role will put you right in the center of spreading the good news about Adalo by creating value for our partners and their customers.
- Build great relationships by being a proactive, responsive, strategic resource.
- Being knowledgeable in their partners’ product, company and industry.
- Being a great salesperson and sales coach.
- Help to create demand and refer leads.
- Being an advocate for partners when issues arise.
- Getting partnerships off on the right foot, and integrating all their partners into the community.
- You’re a natural includer & love to make connections
- You 💜 apps and enjoy using them for lots of different reasons
- You believe we’re better together
- You default to action and can work well with resource constraints
- Organization is a way of life
- Learning is just as important to you as other necessities… like eating… and sleeping 📚
- Experience learning technical products quickly
- Skilled at making connections and identifying growth goals for partners to help align our strategies
- Experience with cold outreach & spinning up partnerships without a point-of-contact
- The ability to rapidly iterate based on feedback
- Effective at both written and verbal communication
- Enjoys cross-functional collaboration on projects in Marketing, Product, & CX
- Experience working with teams that regularly ship software 🚀
Oh… and Bonus Points
- Experience with the No-Code space and/or using tools like Webflow & Zapier (two of our favorite no-code tools) 🖤
- Previous experience in customer or account management roles
- Experience with Canva
- Creating a partnership ecosystem from scratch
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Some technical chops!
- Created a working app (or 2) on Adalo 👀