Passionate about creating amazing content to help designers, entrepreneurs, & freelancers change the world?
Storytelling is central to how we communicate at Adalo. As Designer & Content Specialist, you'll lead the content development strategy & production of a brand new program that aims to teach people how to turn their app ideas into reality. This includes everything from how to come up with an idea to best practices for designing an app to launching & marketing it. This program will also help teach freelancers & agencies on how to sell & build apps for their clients.
You'll also get the chance to work on a bunch of fun design and content creation related things like our monthly newsletter, social media posts, feature announcements, short videos, and more!
You'll constantly find fresh and fun ways to engage with our community, tell our product story as we evolve and approach new markets, and share the success stories of our customers who have used Adalo to turn their dreams into real, working apps.
If you're ready for the opportunity to have a huge impact and help a ton of people bring their ideas to life, we'd love to have you!
- A design background with at least 2 years of design experience — preferably with a solid understanding of UX
- A strong combination of creative thinking and analytical effectiveness
- Comfort working with the Adobe suite — Ai, Ps, Pr, Ae, Id
- Experience in content marketing and/or social media marketing
- Ability to understand complex technical products
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and remote, to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in new technologies and products
- The ability to rapidly iterate based on feedback
- Experience developing communication plans from the ground up
- Ability to write in a consistent brand voice
- Experience working with teams that regularly ship software
- Experience with design freelancing
- Experience with interaction design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, UXPin, etc.
- Experience writing about UX & Product Design
- Experience with the No Code space and/or using tools like Webflow & Zapier
- Experience marketing a SaaS product
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Created a working app on Adalo
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Professional Development
- Computer of your choice