Passionate about creating amazing content to help designers, entrepreneurs, & freelancers change the world?
Storytelling is central to how we communicate at Adalo and we want you to help bring our story to life visually! Working alongside the Marketing team, you'll be the go-to person for developing & pushing our brand identity, ensuring consistent voice across channels and visually communicating our content. With projects like designing all of the content for our website, creating graphics for our monthly newsletter, social media posts, feature announcements, short videos, animations and more — you’ll have plenty to dig into! Perfect for a designer who likes to dabble in all sorts of fun design-y things.
You'll constantly find fresh and fun ways to engage with our community, tell our product story as we evolve & approach new markets, and share the success stories of our customers who have used Adalo to turn their dreams into real, working apps.
If you're ready for the opportunity to have a huge impact and help a ton of people bring their ideas to life, we'd love to have you!
- A design background with at least 2 years of design experience or a 4 year degree in design program — preferably with an understanding of graphic design, web design, and an interest in UX
- A strong combination of creative thinking and analytical effectiveness
- Comfort working with the Adobe suite — Ai, Ps, Pr, Ae, Id
- A desire to develop visual content that engages and drives action
- Ability to understand complex technical products
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and remote, to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in new technologies and products
- The ability to rapidly iterate based on feedback
- Experience with design freelancing
- Experience with interaction design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, UXPin, etc.
- Experience with UX & Product Design
- Experience with the No Code space and/or using tools like Webflow & Zapier
- Experience working with teams that regularly ship software
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Created a working app on Adalo
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Professional Development
- Computer of your choice
To apply please include your resume, attach your portfolio or a link to your website, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to meeting you!