You’re passionate about creating amazing visual content to help makers change the world.
About This Position
Storytelling is central to how we communicate & design at Adalo. We want you to help bring our story to life visually. You’ll help develop & push our brand identity to new heights, all the while ensuring consistent visual voice across all of the different mediums. With projects like designing content for our website, developing our Adalo People illustrations, creating graphics for our monthly newsletter, social media posts, feature announcements, short videos, animations and more — you’ll have plenty to dig into! Perfect for a designer who likes to dabble in all sorts of fun design-y things.
You'll constantly find fresh and fun ways to engage with our community, tell our product story as we evolve & approach new markets, and share the success stories of our customers who have used Adalo to turn their dreams into real, working apps.
If you're ready for the opportunity to have a huge impact and help a ton of people bring their ideas to life, we'd love to have you!
- Vector Illustrations of our *new* Adalo People illustration style
- Graphics for social media, blog posts, emails, and the website 🖋️
- Animations for marketing videos & ads 📹
- Showcasing apps, templates, and the editor through screen recordings & graphics.
- Contributing to the production and creation of design tips, design philosophies, and design related blog posts
- Creating cloneable app templates for our makers 🐑
- Helping to give feedback and work with our tutorial creators for the Adalo App Academy
- A design background with 2+ years of design experience or a 4 year degree in design program — with an understanding of illustration, graphic design, and an interest in UX
- Comfort working with the Adobe suite — Ai, Ae, Pr, Ps, Id
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to develop visual content that engages and drives action
- A strong combination of creative thinking and analytical effectiveness
- Ability to understand complex technical products
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and remote, to multiple stakeholders
- Strong interest in new technologies and products
- The ability to rapidly iterate based on feedback
*Hey! 👋 Even if you don’t think you meet all of the requirements above but you’ve got a passion for what we’re doing over here at Adalo — we think there’s a great chance you’d be an amazing addition to our team & we’d love for you to apply!
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with freelance design
- Experience working alongside UX & Product Design
- Experience working with teams that regularly ship software
- Experience with the no-code space and/or using tools like Webflow
- Even extra points for designing & building an app in Adalo (if you’ve had a chance to do that please include it with your cover letter!
To learn more about what it’s like working at Adalo — check out our 'Inside Adalo' page.