You’re passionate about creating amazing web & visual content to help makers change the world.
About This Position
Storytelling is central to how we communicate & design at Adalo. We want you to help bring our story to life visually. You’ll help develop & push our brand identity to new heights, all the while ensuring consistent visual voice across all of the different mediums. With projects like designing content for our website, creating graphics, collab-ing on design team projects and more — you’ll have plenty to dig into! Perfect for a designer who likes to dabble in all sorts of fun design-y things.
You'll constantly find fresh and fun ways to engage with our community, tell our product story as we evolve & approach new markets, and share the success stories of our customers who have used Adalo to turn their dreams into real, working apps.
If you're ready for the opportunity to have a huge impact and help a ton of people bring their ideas to life, we'd love to have you!
- Designing & building out our website in Webflow
- Graphics for the website, and social media, blog posts, emails 🖋️
- Screen recordings of the product for new features and in other places on the website
- Contributing to the production and creation of design tips, design philosophies, and design related blog post on the (soon to be launched) Adalo App Academy 🏫
- Helping to give feedback and work with our tutorial creators for the Adalo App Academy
- A design background with at least 2 years of design experience or a 4 year degree in design program — preferably with an understanding of graphic design, web design, and an interest in UX
- Have worked in Webflow or similar no-code website builders
- A strong combination of creative thinking and analytical effectiveness
- Comfort working with the Adobe suite — Ai, Ps, Pr, Ae, Id
- A desire to develop visual content that engages and drives action
- Ability to understand complex technical products
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and remote, to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in new technologies and products
- The ability to rapidly iterate based on feedback
*Hey! 👋 Even if you don’t think you meet all of the requirements above but you’ve got a passion for what we’re doing over here at Adalo — we think there’s a great chance you’d be an amazing addition to our team & we’d love for you to apply!
- Experience with animations for marketing videos & ads 📹
- Experience making vector illustrations
- Experience with freelance design
- Experience with interaction design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, UXPin, etc.
- Experience with UX & Product Design
- Experience with the no-code space and/or using tools like Zapier
- Experience working with teams that regularly ship software
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Even extra points for designing & building an app in Adalo (if you’ve had a chance to do that please include it with your cover letter!)
To learn more about what it’s like working at Adalo — check out our 'Inside Adalo' page.