You love a good pun.
About This Position
As a Content Writer, you will help to craft & perfect the messaging across several mediums including email, blog posts, landing pages, and educational materials. Whether the content is about spreading the good news of no-code to ensuring our makers know how to use our tools, putting pen to paper (okay… fingers to keyboard) is the #1 way you want to communicate. Help take our content to the next level through the written word!
- You are shaking your head at the grammatical errors in this post 🙈
- If you tweet, you use all 280 characters.
- You understand pillar content & SEO isn’t just a three letter acronym
- Synonyms are your best friend 👯
- Learning is just as important to you as other necessities… like eating… and sleeping 📚
- At least 2 years writing content for business or pleasure with a portfolio to present
- Experience developing support materials & creating technical documentation
- Skilled at keyword research & understand at least basics of SEO best practices
- The ability to rapidly iterate based on feedback
- Copyediting experience
- Enjoys cross-functional collaboration on projects in Marketing, Education & CX
- Experience working with teams that regularly ship software 🚀
- A strong combination of creative thinking and attention to detail
*Hey! 👋 Even if you don’t think you meet all of the requirements above but you’ve got a passion for what we’re doing over here at Adalo — we think there’s a great chance you’d be an amazing addition to our team & we’d love for you to apply!
Oh… and Bonus Points
- Experience with the No-Code space and/or using tools like Webflow & Zapier (two of our favorite no-code tools) 🖤
- Thoughts & opinions on UX Design
- Agency experience
- Experience writing about a SaaS product
- Basic visual design skills
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Created a working app on Adalo 👀
To learn more about what it’s like working at Adalo — check out our 'Inside Adalo' page.