About This Position
As Community Experience & Success Specialist, you will engage with our makers across various channels including email, chat, Slack, social, and our forum to ensure they have the knowledge they need to successfully build their apps. You will answer questions, solve problems, and ultimately help our makers understand how to use Adalo to turn their ideas into real, working software. In this role, you will also develop materials such as help guides, video tutorials, and training webinars to ensure our makers have access to the resources they need to be successful. Finally, you will analyze support trends and work closely with our product team to prioritize improvements to our platform.
- At least 3 years of experience in customer experience and support
- Experience developing support materials across different mediums — video, text, in-app guides, etc.
- Ability to put together video tutorials using tools like Adobe Premiere Pro, ScreenFlow, iMovie, etc.
- Ability to understand complex technical products
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and remote, to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in new technologies and products
- The ability to rapidly iterate based on feedback
- Experience working with teams that regularly ship software
- A strong combination of creative thinking and analytical effectiveness
- Experience with the No-Code space and/or using tools like Webflow & Zapier
- Experience with UX Design
- Experience with interaction design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, UXPin, etc.
- Comfort working with the Adobe suite — Ai, Ps, Pr, Ae, Id
- Experience supporting a SaaS product
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Created a working app on Adalo
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO (read: unlimited 😲)
- Professional Development
- Computer of your choice